Electricians East Sussex – SOCAD Installations
Book your Electricians East Sussex Today!
Our staff have years of experience in the electrical industry. We pride ourselves on finishing all work to high standards.
Customer care is how we have built up our great reputation because of a professional service delivered at all stages through any project.
Any project we take on, we ensure a reliable service from the enquiry right up to completion.
If you would like a free no obligation quote please call 01323 – 458105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electrical Services We Provide across Sussex and the South East:
– Fault finding
– Garden lighting
– Led lighting
– Consumer unit / Fuse box upgrades
– Electric gates
– EICR / Electrical Testing & Reports
– Extractor Fan Installation
– Energy Efficient Lighting
– Emergency Lighting
– Replacement Light Fittings
– Heating System Wiring
– PAT Testing
– Burgular / Intruder Alarm Installation
– Data Installation
– CCTV Services
– TV & Aerial Installation
Recently Completed Electrical Project in Eastbourne, East Sussex
Loft Extension Rewire Warren Lane, Friston, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 0HA
SOCAD Installations had the pleasure to complete all the electrical work on this amazing loft extension for another local builder. The project involved extending and altering all existing electrical cables and involved a partial rewire to the property. LED spot lights were installed throughout the loft extension with the addition of Stairway LED spot lights to finish it off. We installed a new ring circuit for the up stairs and also included the wiring for all telephone and data point. Working from drawings and also adapting the old wiring with the new electrical installation was key on this project. We were overjoyed with the finish on this project as well as the builder who is now happily enjoying his new loft extension.
Lee & Adam done a fantastic job of doing all of the electrics on our new loft extension. They are both very knowledgeable and gave us great advice when it came to things we were unsure of. We cannot fault their service! Thank you!Vern & Jill
Recently Completed Electrical Project in Uckfield, East Sussex
Kitchen Rewire & Fuse Board Replacement – Ellis Way, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 2BT
This kitchen rewire and consumer unit change was one of our first electrical projects for for the year 2019.
We met with the client before Christmas and discussed what they would like in their new kitchen. We advised that the old consumer unit would need upgrading also so we included that in our electrical quote.
Working alongside Wickes Kitchens on this project was crucial to ensure that the installation was smooth from start to finish.
The kitchen electrical installation involved:
- LED Spotlight Installation
- LED Plinth Lighting
- New Sockets
- Points for all new appliances
- LED Under Counter Lighting
- New circuit for Wi-Fi Hob
- Consumer Unit Installation
The whole project went really well and resulted in a happy client and a kitchen installation team who we will be working with on future projects.
Why Choose Us?
We understand that choosing an electrician or any tradesman can be a daunting task.
From our years of experience in the electrical industry know what we strive to achieve and also what to avoid.
We can assure you if you choose for a project you are in good hands. If you need any assistance for any electrical job big or small then give us a call on 01323 – 458105 and we will be happy to help.
SOCAD Installations Values:
Electrical safety and client satisfaction are at the highest of our core values.
We strive to maintain our good reputation and continue to be one of the top electrical contractors in East Sussex.
From our multiple
Below are some key points we strive to avoid and a brief explanation of how we avoid them:
What we Avoid:
- Missed Appointments – A reminder message is sent the day before to our clients. This reminds them that we will be attending the next day. As with most tradesmen, it is possible to get held up on jobs which could hinder the schedule. If this does happen the client would be informed and given the honest reason to why we will be late. For that reason
- A breakdown in communication – We send detailed quotes with a specification for the electrical installation. The specification has a detailed breakdown of the job. This way everything is clear and the client knows what’s included in the price they have received. Before carrying out the work that we go through the specification with the client. This way it is clear in what we are aiming to achieve in that day or week.
- Poor Workmanship – We pride ourselves on high quality of electrical work. We make sure all cables are clipped neatly and all work to a high standard a professional finish.
- Not enough care taken when in the client’s house – We always make sure we have a good supply of clean dust sheets. Also overshoes, hoovers and wipes are an essential part of our toolkit. This gives the customer peace of mind that they are in good hands!
- Rude / Poor attitude – Our staff always come across friendly. We have no time for rudeness and as a result we always get on well with our clients.